Jul 31, 2009

Oven Chicken Legs


Oven Chicken Legs


Sometimes due to necessity we get the best recipes.

I couldn't find an ingredient I needed for chinese BBQ chicken legs. so here I get, a fantastic recipe, no doubt will be serve on our table a lot in the future.




You will need:-

Chicken legs

1/2 C cornflour

tabasco

garlic salt

paprika w/ oil

3 tabs ketchup

1 tab wine vinegar

2 tabs honey

1 tab mustard

Warm oven to 430*F.

Arrange baking sheet on a baking dish. Wet chicken legs and roll in cornflour.

Mix the rest of ingredients and rub it on chicken legs.

Arange chicken legs on baking dish. Cover with alu. foil and bake for 15 min.

Reduce heat to 400*F , continue baking for another 10 min. Take out alu. foil and

continue baking until chicken legs are tender.

Enjoy.

Elinoar (aka Lior)

7 comments:

veredgy said...

SINCE THIS YOUR ADOPTED LANGUAGE BLOG I AM SENDING YOU A LINK TO A VUDEO MY SON SENT ME FOR OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY.
I AM SURE YOU'LL LIKE THIS


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMZ73mT5zM

veredgy said...

WELL I MADE LOT OF MISTAKES BUT YOU'LL FORGIVE ME . IT'S THE EXCITMENT.

הדברים הטובים said...

Thanks for the comments and anyway who cares in regarding to mistakes.......right?


Mazel tov in an Yiddish pronounce.

:-)))

Roniti said...

Yumm..
The chicken drumstick looks and sound delicious.

Thank you
Have a great weekend
שבת נפלאה
:)

Janice said...

Hi there... please take note that there is a big difference between baking sheet and baking shit. Suggest you change it as for an English speaker it is very funny. Please take this in the right way. I am only trying to help.

הדברים הטובים said...

LOLOLOL

it okay to correct me.......it was funny

Irina said...

Wow, this is a very good recipe tasty and easy to cook! Thank you for sharing, now it's in my cook book :) I would like to share back the one I really love - Charcoal grilled chicken legs. Smoke just makes an amazing job! Try it out: http://food.kerasoshvili.com/2010/10/charcoal-grilled-chicken-legs/